Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day Thanks

Since everyone does these "What They Are Thankful For" posts on their blogs so why not do one of my own.

* I am thankful for my family and friends because without them, I might have wanted to end my life. When the shit hits the fan for me (this has happened on several occasions), I need people on a personal level to make me feel good.

* Despite what I say sometimes while inducting a movie, I am thankful that I am doing this because I love watching bad movies involving monsters.

* I am thankful to the fans that I have because if it was not for them, Monster Crap would have ended after I inducted the American version of Godzilla.

* I am thankful that my family is willing to help me through the disabilities that I have to deal with (I have Multiple Sclerosis and Asberger's Syndrome) and allow me to stay at their house because since I don't have a job and with social security saying I can only have assets under 2,000 dollars, I can't own a house of my own and continue to get Social Security.

* I am thankful to all of my online friends because while I do have family and actual friends, they are not always there to keep me occupied so the online friends help me in social aspects of my life.

Well, that is all I have to be thankful for (no....I am not being thankful of Social Security because those guys are bureaucratic assholes who will only pay your ass when you take them to court. And that is even when the health insurance company said I was disabled.) So with the holliday ending soon, I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment