Thursday, May 6, 2010

Some news

Now while I am working on the 2008 Day of the Dead induction, I have some other news to share with you as well.

As you all know, I do have a boatload of DVDs at home of stuff that needs to be inducted and of course I have also promised that those films that were nominated and seconded by people will be nominated again so I am putting a deadline on all of the nominations from the past and that the last of those inductions will be in December 0f 2010.

After that, the only times I will be nominating stuff I do not own at this time will be January (GINO Award Poll) and October (which will be a special induction poll). It is time I get to the movies I own as to save money, they should be the stuff that gets first crack at nominations.

Now also I am not sure if everyone of you know this, but I am considering attending the Monster Mania show in Hunt Valley, Maryland on Sept. 17-19. If it happens, this will be my first attendance of a convention and will be the basis on which I decide to do future conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment