Monday, September 6, 2010

James Rolfe's Monstervision Tribute

Normally I dont post again until the Induction poll is over, but I have to give a huge shot-out to James Rolfe aka The Angry Video Game Nerd because on his site Cinemassacre, he does a special tribute to one of my favorite shows of all time..............TNT's Monstervision. So if you are a fan of this site, I would suggest you check this video out because you could honestly see where my love for movies with monsters in it came from. I will even be kind enough to give you the link to the show.

http://www.cinemassacre.com/2010/09/05/a-tribute-to-tnts-monstervision/

So thank you James for doing this  and to all of you Monster Crappers out there, my next post should be the painful induction of Dragonball: Evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment