Friday, January 21, 2011

NFL Football FanAddict 01-21-2011 Who Is Super Bowl Bound?

Four teams will enter and only two will be going to Dallas, Seth and Rob will recap how we got here, try to look into the crystal ball to see who will be meeting in the Super Bowl.
 
At the end of the episode, we went completely off topic in mentioning some overrated movies and some movies that we liked that most people hate. I did mention Shawshank Redemption as overrated, but sadly I mistaked that movie for A Beautiful Mind so I may have to watch Shawshank Redemption to remind myself of that film so hopefully that will avoid the hatemail from fans of the Shawshank Redemption (I still stand behind my comments on A Beautiful Mind). Oddly enough after this episode, I finished watching Blade Runner and oh boy, I probably could have talked about that film in that conversation.
 
For those keeping count, Rob was 2-2 and I was 1-3 in divisional predictions. One of Rob's Super Bowl teams from several weeks ago is still alive while both my Super Bowl teams were eliminated.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment