Friday, January 7, 2011

NFL Football FanAddict 1/7/2011 - People, It Is Called Wild Card Weekend For A Reason.

It is time for the NFL playoffs. Seth Drakin, Robthemany, & special guest The Jobless Wonder will discuss the most important time in the NFL season.

The Jobless Wonder, for those of you who don't know, is one of co-hosts for another show Robthemany does called Delinquents Wrestling Broadcast. The reason he was on was because originally, I was not going to be able to do the show because I had to get my car battery changed, but through luck and hustle..........I was able to get back in time. The Jobless Wonder was going to be my replacement for one week, but when I was able to make it...........we decided to do a three man show and while I know that last week I said it was our best show, I think this week's show might have been better because with a three man crew, Rob and I were able to build more on our personalities while getting an extra hand in talking.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nflfootballfanaddict/2011/01/08/nfl-football-fanaddict-01-07-2011-people-it-is-cal.mp3?localembed=download

No comments:

Post a Comment