Friday, May 25, 2012

Seth & Mike's Impact Implosion for May 24, 2012 (Time To Get Open Fight Night Right)

Once again like usual...........the name for the episode was a last minute deal (Note To Self: I really need to write those down before hand). If you are wondering why I paused several times, it was because the room I was using was changed because of outside circumstances. Sadly I do not have a studio to record these shows (I actually have producer Killa Kev record and edit these shows so thank you Kev for your hard work as always). But don't let a few bugs get in the way of enjoying a review of an Impact that was actually really good this week and in a suprise from what I have been told, kicked the ass of this week's Raw as far as quality goes. Yes, I know there were some news that made me groan like crazy, but most of our show is about their show and this was almost a perfect show (yes, there were a few bumps along the way). I really am looking more and more forward to these Open Fight Night shows because this month, there was no BS of Eric Bischoff's Farewell Ceremony. We got down to business and for TNA, if you really just tell the roster to "Just Shut Up And Wrestle", they will with amazing results.

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment