Thursday, November 13, 2014

Seth & Mike's Impact Implosion for November 13th, 2014

I was not available last week as I was at the funeral for my uncle who passed away suddenly. I will have an eventual RIP coming up as well as something else in his honor, but this is about Impact. This week, I really am torn whether to give this show a C- or a D. It wasn't terrible, but this show wasn't good either. When you have the really bad tag team title change, James Storm being an idiot in turning down a potential recruit who one of his own men spoke highly of, have a match where what's going on outside the ring is more interesting that what is going on inside the ring, have another Knockouts Match I could care less about, have Gunner Cena overcome the odds, have several key people not even be bothered to appear, you're not going to have a good show.

Click Here To Listen

And here it is on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment