Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Seth & Mike's Impact Implosion for June 19th, 2015

Well, I would like to sort of apologize for skipping Destination X in that it wasn't the worst these shows could get and I would like to say I wish that the Storm-Magnus angle's crap ended with the Mickie James "attempted murder" segment because this show proved to be the worst show I have seen since AJ Styles' last show and this Storm-Magnus angle got even crappier. Dear lord, this was just bad and if I hadn't had to do this till the death of the company for Angry Marks, I probably would have quit here. But I am a professional so Mike and I will just tell you how bad this episode was in more detail. Also we give our goodbyes to the American Dream Dusty Rhodes (who you might be surprised to know was in TNA for a few months) and with that goodbye on the brain, I may have created a new botch that we might continue on the show as a rib.

Click Here To Listen

or watch on Youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment