Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Seth & Mike's Impact Implosion Taped August 7th, 2015

Another week of TNA Impact and surprisingly, we actually got a good show. Now as always there were a few hiccups, but TNA actually put their best foot forward with this special Impact titled No Surrender. It also helped that we had very little news to cover. I'll be honest that I DVRed this episode so I could watch Lucha Underground's final episode of the season Ultima Lucha and while I started tweeting the DVRed episode, I postponed it so I could take care of personal matters and watch Jon Stewarts final Daily Show. But I finally watched the end of the show on Friday and on Friday night, was able to do this episode of Impact Implosion with everyone involved.

Click Here To Listen

Or watch it on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment