Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Impact Implosion for Nov. 3, 2016 - Matt Hardy Gets MORE Broken

Well, I know this is two weeks late...and I apologize for it being late. My only excuse is that this is AngryMarks only put up the episode yesterday. Now, let's talk about the episode.

This was an episode that for the most part was good and I almost gave this show a B, but the finish of the main event pissed me off so I gave it a C. Still love the Hardy stuff as we once again get a produced segment with the Hardys fighting DCC this time and we get an ending that sets up some new ground for the Hardys as Matt now has amnesia, and the next week...it was already worth it for what happened there. And once again, Eli Drake and EC3 are great with promos. 

Downside (besides the main event ending) is Team X Gold (which I have now called the CTF (Capture The Flag) Championship) still making the rules up on the fly as well as Brandi still showing how green she is. 

Click To Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment