Saturday, March 10, 2018

Impact Implosion 3/08 - Impact Wrestling Is at a "CrossRoads"

After how late I ended up putting the last two shows up, I was gonna make damn sure I would post this show on my site as quickly as I could. In the special event named after a Bone Thugs & Harmony hit (they make a joke about that in the show itself), We sadly have the sad reality that if you were expecting a special show....you were sadly not getting that, although it is not a bad show as I still gave it a C. Thankfully, this week....nothing was as painful as the EC3-Tryrus match last week, but there really wasn't anything that special despite several title changes occurring on this show. Finally, I do have to mention that I will not be doing a show for two weeks because I will be visiting my brother and his family, who are stationed in Hawaii. 

Click here to listen

No comments:

Post a Comment