Thursday, April 5, 2018

Impact Implosion 3/29 - Austin Aries vs. Matt Sydal Match!

I dont know why I keep forgetting to post these shows as soon as I get them, but again.......I do apologize for the late posting. After having recorded this week's show (the Impact was bad on that one), I remembered I had not posted this week's show up yet (an Impact I actually liked). I can only promise (again...) to make sure I post these shows on time. Anyway, I took a few weeks off for a Hawaiian vacation to come back for this show. During that time, a lot had happened that we had to skim through like EC3 being gone and Matt Sydal revealing his guru is Josh Matthews. But for this week's show, we got to see some really good matches and fun backstage skits, only downside was Gail Kim still being there despite retiring, and a KM-Baah match that was taped outside the Impact Zone. So enjoy and I will try to remember to post these on time. 

Click Here To Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment